Are you planning to visit London in July 2023? If so, you might want to consider using an eSIM data plan for your London trip. If you’re going for more than a few days then it’s far cheaper to get an eSIM data plan then use data from ATT, T-Mobile or Verizon.
An eSIM is a programmable chip that is built into your device and allows you to use a cellular plan from any carrier without having to use a physical SIM card. This means you can enjoy the benefits of eSIM technology such as:
- Convenience: KEEP YOUR EXISTING PHONE/ DATA PLAN! Yes, you don’t have to do anything with your existing data plan, just ADD an eSIM plan for travel. No contracts, no showing ID or passport and no recurring charges.
- Flexibility: You can switch between different data plans and providers easily and quickly without having to swap SIM cards or visit a store. You can also use dual SIM functionality if your device supports it.
- Cost-effectiveness: You can save money by choosing a local data plan when you travel abroad instead of paying expensive roaming fees. You can also compare different plans and providers online and find the best deal for your needs. We recommend Airlo see data plans for London starting at $5 by clicking this link . They have plans for local (UK), regional (Europe) and the entire world!
Using an eSIM for your trip to London will make your travel experience more enjoyable and hassle-free. Stay connected with your friends and family back home, as well as explore the amazing sights and attractions of London. Some of the activities you can do in London in July 2023 are:
- Experience some of the world-class museums and galleries in London, such as the British Museum, Tate Modern, National Gallery, and Victoria & Albert Museum. Remember may museums are FREE!
- Enjoy some of the iconic landmarks and monuments in London, such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral, and Westminster Abbey.
- Watch some of the best shows and performances in London’s West End theatre district or at other venues like Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre or Royal Albert Hall.
- Join one of the many tours and programs that are designed for students who want to learn more about England’s history, culture, art, business, politics etc.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons why using an eSIM for your trip to London is a smart choice. We have partnered with Airlo with data plans for London starting at $5 for 1Gig – get started by clicking this link .